FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Error 132

Moderator: MiRai

<<

macho

Post Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:28 am

Error 132

Hello all,

I keep getting error 132 when running ISBoxer, though not without it. It happens way more with my main group (sometimes 2-3 per hour), but it also happens on other teams(2 or so a night). When it happens, only one of the character will crash out, not the whole team.

I updated my drivers and ran windows update as I saw in other threads and ran chkdsk and memtest and got nothing, so figured I'd turn to you guys in hopes of finding out what it was. I tried reading the crash log but I was lost before I started.

Crash log below, thanks in advance. I have tons more of these if needed. The only thing that stood out to me was the memory usage being really high, but I figured 12gb ram would suffice for 5 clients..and as I said I can't understand the rest of the log :P

http://pastebin.com/qJ8M7udB

Thanks again for time and attention.
<<

macho

Post Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:04 am

Re: Error 132

I reconfigured ISBoxer and moved my WoW folder from my D drive to my C drive and so far I've been running for 6 hours with no errors. Hopefully this is resolved. I'm still not sure what was causing it to begin with though.

Thanks for the help.
<<

jabberie

Post Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:32 am

error 132 is a hardware failure. moving wow will have fixed it.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:55 am

jabberie wrote:error 132 is a hardware failure. moving wow will have fixed it.

Absolutely not.

WoW's error 132 is a general exception code that can literally mean anything, and the only way to tell how to fix it is to view the technical details that are part of WoW's error report.

Return to World of Warcraft