FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Alt key not broadcasting

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Shdwflare

Post Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Alt key not broadcasting

I've been trying to get my alt key to broadcast to my slaves but it will not. I don't want it to be a keymap, just a straight broadcast like 1-0...trying to set up alt+1 - alt+0 would also like to use ctrl as a broadast with them also. Assuming the broadcast for alt and ctrl would be the same.

Thank you,

Jonathan
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: Alt key not broadcasting

Shdwflare wrote:I don't want it to be a keymap, just a straight broadcast like 1-0

I think you're confused (that's okay), the 1 through = are mapped. What you want to do is use the Mapped Key Wizard, select the Combat or Non-combat Key Map (whichever is more appropriate, probably Combat). Then pick either "Assist and Broadcast" or "Straight Key Broadcast". On the last part of this wizard, you get to pick which keys and where they go. You can press Alt+1, Alt+2, etc in the "press a key combination here" box to quickly add all of the combos you want (do the same for Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2, etc.).

Export to Inner Space after completing the wizard
<<

Shdwflare

Post Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:38 pm

Re: Alt key not broadcasting

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I had just set the key bindings with bartender4 to use alt with 1-= on my second bar. thought I just had to find a way to pass it to each window...kept playing with stuff in isboxer and messing other stuff up. ><

Jonathan

Return to World of Warcraft