FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Why is this happening?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bigp3rm

Post Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:51 am

Why is this happening?

When I push my 1-0 hot keys it's using the top bar hotkeys.

As you can see in the image I am pushing 5 but it's activating the spot above it.

<<

Kaische

Post Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:17 am

Re: Why is this happening?

First: One Thread should be enough, 3 is overkill.

Second: Press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+G and move the Menu a little lower over the bottom (correct) actionbar (1 through =) in WoW. Press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+G again to hide the ISBoxer GUI.
If you want to drag skills around i suggest you run the Mapped Key Wizard and create a "Menu Toggler" for the "Standard" Menu.
<<

bigp3rm

Post Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:27 am

Kaische wrote:First: One Thread should be enough, 3 is overkill.

Second: Press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+G and move the Menu a little lower over the bottom (correct) actionbar (1 through =) in WoW. Press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+G again to hide the ISBoxer GUI.
If you want to drag skills around i suggest you run the Mapped Key Wizard and create a "Menu Toggler" for the "Standard" Menu.

3 threads? I posted one here and one in general since the last post in wow was on tuesday.

Anyhow thanks for the help.

How can I drag my spells off the bar using this menu?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:25 pm

Press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+G, and click the window shade button next to the X to temporarily hide the Menu. Then do whatever dragging you want, and restore the Menu by clicking the window shade button again

And you did post 3 threads (I just deleted the other 2). ONE THREAD is fine, we read the entire forum at the same time via "View active topics"

Return to World of Warcraft