FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Slave not attacking

Moderator: MiRai

<<

icharispally

Post Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:23 pm

Slave not attacking

I have set up 2 hunters in wow. Main is Yellowstone, slave is Lockedenload. I have tried to set Yellowstone as focus for Lockedenload, I have tried to run macros, I have changed the WoW preferences to attack on assist. But whoever is slave, doesn't attack. I use a naga mouse bound to Num keys.

Here is my configuration http://privatepaste.com/3917af8609

Thanks for any help
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Re: Slave not attacking

I use a naga mouse bound to Num keys.

Only 1 through = assist+broadcast by default. To add any other keys including the num pad, use the Mapped Key Wizard.

Your 2 Character Sets use a different set of Key Maps since you selected different, incompatible settings in the Quick Setup Wizard, so depending on which one you're playing you'll need to set it up with different Key Maps.

If you're using "hunters leveling" the Key Maps are Always On, Combat, and Non-combat. If you're using "hunters new" they are prefixed with WoW-, as in WoW-Always On, WoW-Combat, etc.

So first go to the Wizards menu and select Mapped Key Wizard. It will ask you to pick a Key Map to put your new hotkeys in, pick either Combat or Non-combat (noting that for "hunters new" you would pick WoW-Combat or WoW-Non-combat instead). On the second page of the wizard, pick "Assist and Broadcast" type of mapping to set up. On the last page, you get to pick which keys to use -- put in the numpad keys you want -- and which windows those keys should get sent to. It also lets you select which "Assist Me" to use, and again because you have two incompatible copies you will need to pay attention and use the right one if you're using the "hunters new" Character Set; if you are, then tell it to use the Assist Me in "WoW-Non-combat" instead of the Assist Me in "Non-combat".

After finishing, remember to Export to Inner Space to activate your changes

Return to World of Warcraft