FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

1 of the WoW clients freezes

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Kekishero

Post Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:57 am

1 of the WoW clients freezes

So when im playing with ISBoxer sometimes 1 of my clients completely freezes. Then i have to guess wich process it was and end it. Any fix to the freezing?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:16 am

Re: 1 of the WoW clients freezes

As it stands, nobody has any idea why your client is freezing without more information.

When you are able to identify the frozen process, get me "Diagnostics for game freezes" from ISBoxer's Help menu. Send the file to lax@lavishsoft.com and I'll take a look.

The only other report of this issue recently, someone's ATI video driver in Direct3D 11 mode was freezing. I told them to check for a video driver update; this is what you should also do first. They already had the latest driver, so next I suggested they change the game to Direct3D 9 mode (this can typically be done in the in-game Advanced video options screen); this is what you should also do next. If these steps do not help, then I would definitely need to see the diagnostics for game freezes in order to move forward.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:41 am

Thanks for sending me your freeze file.

Your freeze appears to be the same as the one from the other guy that I described.

Did you try these steps? If not, time to start:
I told them to check for a video driver update; this is what you should also do first. They already had the latest driver, so next I suggested they change the game to Direct3D 9 mode (this can typically be done in the in-game Advanced video options screen); this is what you should also do next. If these steps do not help, then I would definitely need to see the diagnostics for game freezes in order to move forward.
<<

Kekishero

Post Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:05 am

I updated drivers and now working perfectly thanks for fastest help i have ever gotten from online products.

Return to World of Warcraft