FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Guild Leveling Suggestions for ISBoxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

rfarris

Post Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:06 am

Guild Leveling Suggestions for ISBoxer

Over on dual-boxing Khat has some great ideas* for running some low level quests over and over to level her guild. It involves running the starting level quests and then deleting the chars and starting over. It doesn't look all that ISBoxer-friendly, because of the work involved in setting up new teams each time.

Has anyone come up with a scheme for easy guild leveling? I've got my guilds up to 17, and I'd like to push them the rest of the way to 25.

*http://www.dual-boxing.com/entries/51-Guild-Go-Ding
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:05 am

Re: Guild Leveling Suggestions for ISBoxer

rfarris wrote:It doesn't look all that ISBoxer-friendly, because of the work involved in setting up new teams each time.

If this involves deleting your teams and starting over each time (like you mention), then why not use the same names the second, third, fourth, etc time around? You wouldn't have to change a single thing in ISBoxer if you do it that way.
<<

rfarris

Post Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:18 am

I'm going to give that a shot, then. My "main" realm - Echo Isles - was merged with Draenor recently so now I can make another 11 toons on each account and still have access to the same guild benefits, heirlooms, etc. That gives me some room to mess around with throw-away toons.
<<

Zharoc

Post Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:05 am

I leveled 5 monks to 90, made it to level 23 then just did all the dallies in the Shrine. Didn't really take that long..
Monks Allowed Azjul-Nerub

Return to World of Warcraft