FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problem with 1-9 keys

Moderator: MiRai

<<

TipTop

Post Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:53 am

Problem with 1-9 keys

Hey, I'm having a problem when pressing the 1-9 keys, when I press them it takes my master character and all the slaves to the 1-9th action bar page instead of pressing the key on my current action bar page(1). Never had this problem before(and no my shift key isn't stuck or anything) any advice?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:40 am

Re: Problem with 1-9 keys

Were you trying to set your key bindings with Key Maps enabled? Did you try to alter your existing Mapped Keys in ISBoxer? Did you use the Mapped Key Wizard in an attempt to set up more Mapped Keys?

Look at your key bindings for your action bars in the game and see what they're assigned to. If they're really bound to 1 through = like they should be, then share your profile.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:37 am

Re: Problem with 1-9 keys

TipTop wrote:Hey, I'm having a problem when pressing the 1-9 keys, when I press them it takes my master character and all the slaves to the 1-9th action bar page instead of pressing the key on my current action bar page(1). Never had this problem before(and no my shift key isn't stuck or anything) any advice?

You might have enabled the Hold option on the Combat Key Map (assuming you chose the invisible hotkeys option instead of the visible Menu at the end of the wizard). As MiRai said, sharing your profile is the way for us to help you otherwise

Return to World of Warcraft