FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Camera Angle Auto Adjusts to First Person/Looking at sky

Moderator: MiRai

<<

acbarberi

Post Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Camera Angle Auto Adjusts to First Person/Looking at sky

I am having a problem using ISBoxer with World of Warcraft. When I use Inner Space to start my ISBoxer config (2 WoW accounts), the game logs in fine, but when I try to hold the mouse right-click button down to move the camera around, the camera moves super fast and ends up making me look up into the sky. Basically, I cannot use ISBoxer at all because when I login with both accounts through Inner Space, the mouse freaks out.

To resolve the problem, I can log back into WoW with one account (without using Inner Space), and the problem does not re-occur. I can leave Inner Space running, but not use Inner Space to start my ISBoxer config (just start WoW the normal way) and everything works fine. However, when I try to start dual boxing again with Inner Space/ISBoxer, the problem starts happening again: the mouse right-click "camera move" freaks out and I end up looking at the sky. I am getting 40+fps so I do not think the FPS are the problem.

I have logged into WoW with just one account (the normal way) without any addons, and everything worked fine. ISBoxer (and/or Inner Space) must be the cause of the problem.

What should I do to resolve this issue?

Here's my computer setup, if it's related...

HP Envy 15z Laptop
------------------------
• Windows 8.1 64
• AMD Quad-Core A8-5550M Accelerated Processor
• 2GB AMD Radeon(TM) HD 8750M Discrete
• 15.6-inch diagonal Full HD BrightView LED-backlit Display (1920x1080)
• 8GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
• 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive

EDIT: At first I thought I had to delete the Cache and WTF folders in Program Files\World of Warcraft, but I do not have to do so. I can simply login with one account (not using Inner Space) and it works fine.

EDIT #2 - Please read: This issue did not start occurring until I got this new laptop.

EDIT #3: Found another person with the same issue: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1669
<<

acbarberi

Post Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Camera Angle Auto Adjusts to First Person/Looking at sky

Just figured it out... My DPI (in the Display Settings) was set to "125%" on my PC. I changed my DPI to 100% and it is working now.
<<

stuartsgaming

Post Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:10 pm

Re: Camera Angle Auto Adjusts to First Person/Looking at sky

I am having this exact issue.... Please help. Check my display settings and have no issues.
Just downloaded isboxer yesterday and am completely new to this stuff. I ran the quick wizards guides and am able to launch game (WOW). My teams is only two characters atm, but I can play this game with the way the mouse and camera angles are freaking out. Strange this is though, if I keyboard turn things seems fine, it only affects my game when I use the mouse at all for anything.

Return to World of Warcraft