FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Nothing is saving

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ufreeze90

Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:50 am

Nothing is saving

The following things do not seem to be saving ... standard bar size 1- = video fx and repeater regions .. atm that seems to be my only issues .. i save open it the next time ... tired today without opening the save and no luck http://www.privatepaste.com/9c9710b86a
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:21 am

Re: Nothing is saving

When you're clicking the Save As button, are you putting anything in the box first? It defaults to "Auto", but if you were to save as something other than "Auto" you would have to manually load whatever you saved it as, e.g. using the drop-down and load button.
<<

ufreeze90

Post Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:50 am

I have tired 3 diff ways .... auto save don't save clicking save dont save save as saves but when i load its all lost :? so i'm really confused ... only thing that seem to stay is toon maps
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:00 pm

1. Inner Space must be running as Administrator in order to write the file where it needs to go. If you happen to be preventing that by having User Account Control set to "Never notify" and by using a Standard User (limited user account), then it shouldn't be able to save. If this is the case, use Run as Administrator to launch Inner Space.

2. The files are stored in InnerSpace/Scripts/ISBoxer.*.XML (e.g. ISBoxer.VideoFeeds.CharacterSet.Character.XML) and are named using your Character Set and Character names. In the configuration you pasted, the names look fine to me, but if your Character Set or Character names include characters that are invalid in a Windows filename (examples... / \ ? *) then ISBoxer will be unable to make the files

That's actually the only other things that come to mind. You do need to click "Save As" on the right tab, so if you're wanting to save your Video FX do it on the Video FX tab. And in all cases, leaving it saving as "Auto" is the right way to do it if you want things to just come back how you have it when you launch your team again, without having to manually Load what you saved.
<<

ufreeze90

Post Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:37 am

Okay ... Standard bars are saving now [aka i was stupid]... but only in radial ... is there a way to save it in grid it auto goes back to 506x44 size opening [ISBoxerToolkitProfile.LastExported]...

video fx and repeater regions are saving now to! but not standard bar [the green bar that is]

i redid isboxer and inner space so here a new link http://www.privatepaste.com/91098f86a5

Happy Thanksgiving
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:52 am

ufreeze90 wrote:Okay ... Standard bars are saving now [aka i was stupid]... but only in radial ... is there a way to save it in grid it auto goes back to 506x44 size opening [ISBoxerToolkitProfile.LastExported]...

I'm so confused. 506x44 size is normal size for the Standard Menu... were you trying to change the size? Because that isn't done within the game or with the "Save As" button. You change the size of a Grid Menu by adjusting the "Grid Rows x Columns", "Button Margin x,y" and/or "Button Width x Height" options. The "Frame Width x Height" option is auto-calculated for a Grid.

Radial Menus pop at the mouse cursor location and should probably not appear to save...
<<

ufreeze90

Post Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:51 am

fixed
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:18 am

If you don't mind...

Could you post whatever you did, to resolve your issue.
In the future, others will search for similar issues to theirs... and your resolution could help them.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa

Return to World of Warcraft