FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bnet error #114 when launching through ISboxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

gitbse

Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Re: Bnet error #114 when launching through ISboxer

Could this be a router problem. Maybe it's blocking a certain port or blocking something that innerspace needs. I looked for other multiboxing programs, and there's nothing but crap. IS is the only way. I'm so pissed off that I can't get anything to work, I'm going to bed tonight.
I just got new internet service, and I have to call them to get the info to setup my router. They didn't give me the username and password at install.

I don't know.
<<

gitbse

Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Nope.
Changed everything I could think of through the router. Ipv4 settings, dhcp's, firewall settings, even down to some passthroughs. Nothing. Still won't connect.
<<

gitbse

Post Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Well, it finally worked. I had to go through my hosts file. Apparently there was a program that was causing problems, because at first I added the battle.net host connection in, then went through all the programs trying to find problems. Nothing happened, so on a whim I deleted the battle.net host I added earlier. There it goes.

Thanks again Jax for your help. What a pain in the ass that was. Still not sure what originally caused the problems, but it works now so I don't really care.
Last edited by gitbse on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:10 pm

gitbse wrote:So that's it? I'm at a loss? No dual boxing for me because we can't find a fix. What a joke. Can I at least get my money back?

Like I told you the first time you sent me an email (and a message in the chat room and on the forums), there is a refund button on lavishsoft.com under My Account. Sorry we can only do so much to find the problem on your PC.
<<

gitbse

Post Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:50 pm

I wrote that post, and then edited it because 30 seconds after I wrote it, I solved the problem. You just caught it right before I got it to work
Previous

Return to World of Warcraft