FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

issues looting timeless coins?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

RSM72

Post Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:18 am

issues looting timeless coins?

my whole team looting with IWT worked pretty solid on any item so far but on the timeless isle I cant make the slaves pick up timeless coins from corpses. It seems they lock each other out while accessing a corpse at the same time (giving some "you cant use that item yet" message). I know I can work around this with round-robin but I wonder if anyone else got issues looting the coins.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:24 am

Re: issues looting timeless coins?

Honestly, what you're describing sounds like the same thing as what I experience every time I try to loot a quest item on all of my characters at once. My solution is to just keep pressing the IWT key until they've all looted what they need to loot.
<<

RSM72

Post Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Yeah I knew the behaviour but usually its enough to hit IWT 3-4 times for everyone to loot. But that does not seem to work for timeless coins and as I tested some minutes ago for honor looted from the 3 mobs in krasang wilds.

EDIT: Seems I got it - jamba 'advanced loot' and 'manage auto loot' needs to be turned of to loot currencies
<<

unexpected

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:22 pm

I just encounter this issue today as well. I started using jamba advanced loot to dictate which character gets Motes, and none of my guys will loot timeless coins on IWT, have to manually click loot. They don't have any problems grabbing the charms of good fortune so it's not all currencies.
<<

rfarris

Post Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:28 pm

RSM72 wrote:Yeah I knew the behaviour but usually its enough to hit IWT 3-4 times for everyone to loot. But that does not seem to work for timeless coins and as I tested some minutes ago for honor looted from the 3 mobs in krasang wilds.

EDIT: Seems I got it - jamba 'advanced loot' and 'manage auto loot' needs to be turned of to loot currencies

I've got the same problem. Got my first 5-man team to 90 this week and headed over the the Aimless Isle. I was *so* used to IWTing the loot items like motes and cloth to the appropriate toons, but on the Timeless zone it doesn't work because I can't IWT the coins, so the looting gets stuck on the first toon.

Has anyone brought this up on the Jamba forum on dual-boxing yet?
<<

unexpected

Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:33 am

Jafula responded on the curse addon page. Said would check it out before releases 5.4, but is busy working on cross realm support first.
<<

rfarris

Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:51 pm

RSM72 wrote: Seems I got it - jamba 'advanced loot' and 'manage auto loot' needs to be turned of to loot currencies

Where is the "manage auto loot" part? I disabled "advanced loot," but still couldn't loot coins. I couldn't find "manage auto loot."
<<

RSM72

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:48 am

Right beside the advanced loot option. If I remember right the layout is something like:

[ ] advanded loot ____________________ [ ] manage auto loot
[ ] close slave bags automatically

Return to World of Warcraft