FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Battleground Issues

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mikestewart395

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:38 am

Battleground Issues

I just started my new team after about a year off wow. I went to a BG and they won't follow. Could someone tell me what I am missing here? How do I get my team to box in a BG?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:01 am

Re: Battleground Issues

WoW disabled /follow in battlegrounds back in 5.2 -- here's a 60+ page thread on the topic at dual-boxing.com: http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/49047-Follow-In-Battlegrounds-Broken-After-5-2

I don't think they plan on turning it back on.

Here's a thread with some links to other threads regarding how various multiboxers still play in WoW battlegrounds: http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/49378-WoW-Feasibility-of-Multiboxing-in-BGs
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Re: Battleground Issues

If your team is melee spec, you can use IWT/CTM to get them onto target.

You can use a multiple person mount, to move them as a group (subject to the number of toons that can use the mount at once).

If you have a Druid on your team, you can use a Minor Glyph to make your travel form into a mountable Stag.
Each member of your team can target your Druid, and IWT (with CTM enabled), which will have them attempt to mount the Druid (even if that sounds wrong...).
Even if one toon is mounted, the others will attempt to mount the Druid by moving towards him/her.

You still have the option of World PvP and Arena, but not Battlegrounds or Rated Battlegrounds.
Which will make Conquest gearing each season... a little hard.

Rift has also removed follow from their Warfronts.
It is however Free to Play, and quite a bit newer...

If the game is essentially PvE, there are Free-to-Play options out there.
Everquest I, Everquest II and Vanguard are also FtP.
You can play on Testserver for EQ I, and have all of the benefits of a 'Gold' subscription level play.

I'm not saying don't play Warcraft, if you want to.
It's just not worth a subscription to me, for PvE exclusive play.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa

Return to World of Warcraft