FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can't Auto follow/assist

Moderator: MiRai

<<

galaxy

Post Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Can't Auto follow/assist

i just got ISBoxer this afternoon and have been wrestling with it for about 5 hours now. I have the toons/group set up, it opens the windows, but after logging in......wth do I do? Jamba is set up w/ master-slave, yet one doesn't auto follow the other nor targets the master's target. I did everything the vids I seen said to do. I watched the quick setup on youtube thinking it would be as easy as that, click click and you're off. I clicked clicked and I have one guy standing still. I know I'm not doing something and I have read until my eyes bled. Would someone plz tell me what I'm missing? Thnx.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:22 pm

Re: Can't Auto follow/assist

Check and make sure that the ISBoxer Addon is enabled in game at the Character Select screen
<<

galaxy

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:36 pm

It has been a while since I posted this problem. Some time after this I started a 5 hunter test team. For some reason the FTL worked perfectly for them. I stopped wow for a bit then started back today, got a new sub for this, and was going to work on my 60'ish triple shams but FTl isn't working again. I checked the jamba hunter setup and made sure it was the same for shams. I turned strobing on and the slaves followed the master. I switched screens and nothing happed. Went back to leader and nothing ever followed again, even after strobing on/off. I have looked but am missing the guide on setting up things like FTL , if someone would post a link I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Now after digging around in it for a couple hours it auto follows one toon, not the leadr or master, but when I switch screens it doesn't auto follow that one. Jamba is exactly the same on all 3 toons, so what is happening is getting frustrating. It doesn't make sense why all 3 are the same yet only one will be auto followed.
<<

galaxy

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Well, when in doubt, start over. I just remade a new setup and everything works good.
<<

Honorguard1014

Post Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:32 pm

I have no isboxer addon. Where does that get generated? I created an entire new team, yet I have no isboxer addon in my interface directory.
<<

galaxy

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:52 am

I tried to download isboxer addon from curse, as the addon did not generate automatically. It was shown as out of date. Now I do not know what to do as auto folllow/target does not work anymore. I just thank god I didn't purchase all 4 accounts yet. If this is bugged it saved me some money.
<<

naPS

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:54 am

You should be able to do an export to Innerspace using the ISBoxer toolkit, and it should generate the addon automatically for you.
<<

galaxy

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:54 am

I just tried that, then looked on my addons and still no ISBoxer. Atleast I am narrowing the problem down now.
<<

galaxy

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:55 am

I deleted ISBoxer then reinstalled the whole thing. Upon export it did install an ISBoxer addon. Now a whole new can of worms emerged. I opened Jamba and set up my team. When I switch windows the slaves will follow someone else, not the master/selected window. I tried to set one guy up as master and by the time I get all 4 toons done the first guy automatically switched the master on the jamba list. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:49 am

This will happen if you log into your characters in windows other than the ones specified in ISBoxer. You switch to window B, ISBoxer thinks character B is in it, but you've got character C in it. Your guys will still try to follow character B, not character C.

There is a simple way to correct this issue, as long as you used the Quick Setup Wizard and your account info is entered for your Characters. Close out the game, do a new File, Export, and when ISBoxer complains about account names click Yes to each one. Then when you log into the game, the correct account and character should be waiting for you in each window.
Next

Return to World of Warcraft