FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Alt+F not making slaves follow

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Poplar

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:31 am

Alt+F not making slaves follow

Hello all.

After a long break from boxing WoW, I have recently sent myself four scrolls of ressurrection to start a fresh team of level 80 druids.

I ran the wizard and upon zoning into the game i have found that "Alt+F" fails to make my slaves follow. Everything else seems to work: "Cntrl+Alt+I" works for invites, etc.

I thought perhaps that the problem was because I was using "F" to activate flight-form in my in-game keybindings. So I clicked the button to reset all in-game key binds to default. Then I exited the game and ran the wizard again, making an entire new character set with a different name and everything.

Upon loading the new character set, still no joy on the "Alt+F" keybind: the slaves still do not follow.

Does anyone know why this may be happening? Thank you in advance for any help, and thanks also to everyone who helps to keep the multiboxing community one of the best around.

Best Regards, Poplar -Kael'Thas (Alliance)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:37 am

Re: Alt+F not making slaves follow

The Quicker Start Guide should basically cover it in this section: WoW Quicker Start Guide, Party 6: Follow!
<<

Poplar

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:49 am

Re: Alt+F not making slaves follow

Thanks for the quick response Lax!

The first thing I checked was to see if the ISBoxer addon was activated. It is on all five accounts. Bags are not opening when i press "Alt+F". And it's also not that only one or two toons aren't following: when I press "Alt+F" nothing at all happens.

When I get home for lunch today, I will check to see if any of the "modifier+F11" keys are bound to anything in-game. Though I don't see how they would be unless they are bound by default since I reset all the in-game keybinds to default on all five account before I re-ran the isboxer wizard.

*EDIT* For Update:

Follow is working perfectly now. Not sure what I did wrong yesterday though. I checked in-game keybinds on main and slaves to see if anything was bound to "Modifiers+F11" but found no prior bindings. I cleared ISBoxer and ran the wizard, logged in, formed a party, hit "Alt+F" and it just worked! Perhaps I didn't have the ISBoxer Kep Maps toggled on earlier when I couldn't get it to work, but feel sure that I checked that. /scratches head. Getting old and senile i guess.

Thanks again for the solid support.

Return to World of Warcraft