FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

how does it(isboxer) work exactly

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Rsix

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:26 am

how does it(isboxer) work exactly

Hi i have a question

i would like to have a specific answer and possible from some one who knows exactly

i am not asking this question for my self, just for a friend whos english well sucks haha XD

so here is my question how does is boxer work exatly

since u dont have to setup macros ingame to use it does is boxer send the macros directly itself without us having them written ingame or does it actually read the memory and write in it wich would be against the rules

personally i am not to worried about it because i trust that no one ever got banned because if isboxer
but my friend is a little scared thanks for reading and for the possible answers

Rsix
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:18 am

Re: how does it(isboxer) work exactly

When you Export to Inner Space, ISBoxer creates an Addon for WoW, called "ISBoxer". This installs the macros. The macros work the same as those from any WoW macro Addon.

There's nothing ISBoxer will let you do that's going to get you banned from WoW.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:52 pm

You can create macros inside of IS Boxer, which the program then creates in wow, via the addon.

But you can also have IS Boxer only send keybinds to warcraft.
And have wow macros on those keybinds.
Most of my wow stuff is done like this.

You could have a round-robin effect inside of IS Boxer.
Which basically sends the key to each instance of wow, but only one window at a time.
You could build a round-robin inside wow which functions exactly the same.
However, having the spell without a macro in wow, and doing the round-robin in IS Boxer...
Lets you play the toon one-boxed where the first click does everything you want.
And still lets you play two, three or five boxing and get the round robin effect.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

borntobox

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Good job Ualaa

Return to World of Warcraft