FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

help i cant fly

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cec

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:52 am

help i cant fly

Im restarting to multibox(2 druids this time) again with isboxer, and everythings works fine exept i cant fly. Each time i press spacebar to lift off from the ground my druids wont fly up only when i press ctrl spacebar my slave will lift off from the ground.
Anything i deleted or done wrong help please this is really annoying.
<<

markjrhorv

Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Re: help i cant fly

[quote="cec"]Im restarting to multibox(2 druids this time) again with isboxer, and everythings works fine exept i cant fly. Each time i press spacebar to lift off from the ground my druids wont fly up only when i press ctrl spacebar my slave will lift off from the ground.
Anything i deleted or done wrong help please this is really annoying.[/quote

Having same issue i just get it to follow then switch mount and then back on my main seems to work fine that way
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:41 pm

cec wrote:Im restarting to multibox(2 druids this time) again with isboxer, and everythings works fine exept i cant fly. Each time i press spacebar to lift off from the ground my druids wont fly up only when i press ctrl spacebar my slave will lift off from the ground.
Anything i deleted or done wrong help please this is really annoying.

If your characters are following all you need to do is fly up with your main and your slaves will follow you off of the ground. Blizzard
implemented this change back in Wrath of the Lich King. As for why your slaves aren't actually flying up with CTRL+SPACE is because
you would need to enable the "Hold" option for that particular keymap.
<<

cec

Post Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:52 pm

i fingured out the way this is done with the fly thingy, i just puts my keymaps off, while i have slave on followm and i can fly with np, thanks for your replys
<<

Jmfnt

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:28 am

I know this post is really old lol but having a similar issue however i know its not something on blizzards end cause this works just fine in pwnboxer. Its not the issue of losing follow during flight due to using spacebar to lift yourself up, the issue is just not being able to get off of the ground with the spacebar. Whenever you use the spacebar on the ground it just wants to jump instead of fly up. I removed space from variable keys and still nothing and like with what was already mentioned if you turned your keybinds off it works however the slaves don't leave the ground and if i fly up some then hit follow they just bounce around on the ground lol. Only way to get them off the ground right now is broadcasting and just looking up then using the movement keys as normal then turn off broadcast, follow and go. Not a huge issue but kind of annoying especially when a junk program can do it just fine.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:46 am

Jmfnt wrote:I know this post is really old lol but having a similar issue however i know its not something on blizzards end cause this works just fine in pwnboxer. Its not the issue of losing follow during flight due to using spacebar to lift yourself up, the issue is just not being able to get off of the ground with the spacebar. Whenever you use the spacebar on the ground it just wants to jump instead of fly up. I removed space from variable keys and still nothing and like with what was already mentioned if you turned your keybinds off it works however the slaves don't leave the ground and if i fly up some then hit follow they just bounce around on the ground lol. Only way to get them off the ground right now is broadcasting and just looking up then using the movement keys as normal then turn off broadcast, follow and go. Not a huge issue but kind of annoying especially when a junk program can do it just fine.

It's not that you need to remove something from Variable Keystrokes -- those only tell ISBoxer what keys the game has bound, in order to press them. For example, you might have a Variable Keystroke called "Jump" and the binding for that in the game is Space. This would allow ISBoxer to have something that says "Do <Jump>", and then it uses the Variable Keystroke to send Space where it says Jump.

The problem is that you added a Mapped Key with the Hotkey set to Space, and you didn't enable the "Hold" option on this Mapped Key. Because Space is a movement key, you need to enable the Hold option or you're not going to move very far (i.e. off the ground). So here's how to fix it. In the top left pane under Key Maps, select the one where you added your Space Hotkey -- probably Non-combat (I don't know which it is for sure because again, this is something you did not what the Quick Setup Wizard did). Select the Mapped Key not the Advanced or a Step. With the Mapped Key selected, you have a drop-down box "Hold any Keystroke Actions while Hotkey is held" and it's set to Off. Set that to On, and then Export to Inner Space!

Return to World of Warcraft