FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Wow- Auto Fallow.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Oberon10490f

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:31 am

Wow- Auto Fallow.

I had a question about auto fallow. I have 2 guys working in a team, Slot A - Toon #1, Slot B Toon #2. When i fight a monster on Toon 1 and kill it, toon 2 fallows toon 1 with no trouble but when I do the same thing with toon 2, toon 1 does not want to fallow. Is this because Toon 1 is in slot A and hes the boss?? In any case how do I set it up to were 1 will fallow 2? I hate having to click over the toon #2 screen then back to #1 to have him back on fallow.. Little help? Exsample below

Toon 1 fights a monster and #2 help.... Monsters dead and they both move on togeater.
Toon 2 fights a monster and 1 just stand there until I click his window and go back to Toon 2 to start fallowing.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:18 am

Re: Wow- Auto Fallow.

No. Auto-follow will work from any window. You can press Alt+F to make your guys follow you. What's probably confusing you is that one of your guys breaks follow during combat, and the other doesn't -- FAQ: Why do my guys stop auto-following when I fight something?
<<

jgoodbody

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:15 am

hi , i have had this issue as well and usually i have found its either combat breaking follow or i havent loaded the game with the isboxer addon turned on for that account ot toon , hope this helps
<<

CCantlon

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:22 am

I did find a solution to this. When two is leading I just hit the Brodcast button and then it works but then toon one I think is a little screwy as he only key clicks what my first toon casts.
Forgive me I am a noob and that is all I figured out so far.

Return to World of Warcraft