FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Unplayable fast camera view speed

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sirmertis

Post Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:20 pm

Unplayable fast camera view speed

Greetings,

I am currently having an issue where, when I launch my WOW team with ISboxer and Innerspace, my camera viewing speed in the game is insanely fast. If I try to even slightly turn or look around, it's like I have a 5000 DPI set. If I just launch WOW alone without ISboxer or Innerspace, I do not have this issue, and the camera view speed is fine. I am definitely still a novice when it comes to mboxing; however, I have been mboxing for maybe a year now with no issues until now. I have tried changing in-game mouse camera settings, making sure my display settings are fine, and reinstalling both ISboxer and Innerspace with still no success. The only thing that I can think of that changed is that I was recently was forced to update Innerspace and applied a few Windows updates. Does anyone possibly know what the issue could be? It's been driving me crazy, and I have not been able to find any settings in ISboxer or any mention regarding my specific issue online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:42 pm

Re: Unplayable fast camera view speed

Right click the Inner Space icon, select Configuration. On the front page tick (red dot is ticked) this option. Hit Apply.

You will need to relaunch the team.
<<

Sirmertis

Post Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:53 pm

Re: Unplayable fast camera view speed

bob wrote:Image

Right click the Inner Space icon, select Configuration. On the front page tick (red dot is ticked) this option. Hit Apply.

You will need to relaunch the team.

Oh my god. Thank you so much! I spent hours trying to fix this issue! You're amazing!

Return to World of Warcraft