FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Issues with 2nd Slot and Followers not Assisting

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Arrenzyr

Post Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:50 pm

Issues with 2nd Slot and Followers not Assisting

Greetings,

I've been struggling with this for a few hours now and I can't seem to find a solution to fix it, though I have tried quite a few. My issue is that my Slot 2 does not want to broadcast assist to Slot 1 or 3 (I only run a 3 character team). I removed all keybinds on all three accounts, tried swapping the accounts to different Slots (that's how I found out that it is only Slot 2 having this issue), and even recreated an entirely new ISBoxer account to test with. In all instances Slot 1 and Slot 3 will have the other two Slots assist, but when running on Slot 2 neither Slot 1 or 3 will assist (either through key bind forced assist or in combat out assist).

https://ybin.me/p/993ea83d1b2e0327#SUme ... KoYxuShpI=

I'm not sure what I'm missing. Are there settings specific to Slots? I tested this with all addons except Isboxer disabled as well.

I do not remember this being an issue before the pre-patch, as one of my teams ran their main off off Slot 2 and it worked fine for a while. I took a break for a month or so and I'm just now seeing this issue.

Anyone else having this issue, or something similar?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:38 pm

Re: Issues with 2nd Slot and Followers not Assisting

As per the many other posts all on this subject, it is a WoW bug.

see viewtopic.php?p=49889#p49889
<<

Arrenzyr

Post Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:42 pm

Re: Issues with 2nd Slot and Followers not Assisting

bob wrote:As per the many other posts all on this subject, it is a WoW bug.

see viewtopic.php?p=49889#p49889

I apologize for not catching these posts; this type of issue did not come up in all my Google searches earlier... I admit my Google-fu may have been a bit weak this time. Thank you for providing the link, however.

Return to World of Warcraft