FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

can I side by side follow

Moderator: MiRai

<<

3lud

Post Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:29 pm

can I side by side follow

Am new to multiboxing but been playing around with it for a month or so now though currently I am having issues with the following mechanics, Ive tried playing with formations camera views and stuff but nothing seems to fit what Im looking for or at least I cantget it to workfor me better anyway.
I have 2 mages currently mid 40s and am trying to AOE farm with them however as they always seem to follow as a train blizzard placement can be frequently off on 2nd toon quite often they can even be facing the wrong direction, Idealy what I would like is maybe to be able to follow side by side or even both on the same spot or even at least always have them facing thesame direction then even if one is slightly behind the other its not a major concern and probably even slightly benificial really
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:13 am

Re: can I side by side follow

There is no way to move your characters together and have them stay side-by-side or stacked on top of each other.

Custom camera views may help alleviate offsets, but not always. However, if your second character is (sometimes) facing the wrong direction, then it doesn't sound like they were properly following to begin with in those situations.

Return to World of Warcraft