FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Chars changing facing directions

Moderator: MiRai

<<

elfasvonpa

Post Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:28 am

Chars changing facing directions

Hello everyone. I'm experiencing very weird issue, was trying to figure out what causes it for several months now and have no idea what to do next. Maybe anyone will have a brilliant idea to point me to the direction where I should investigate next.
I am doing the 2x4 standstill farms.
I am spamming sunfires, moonfires, starfalls with buffs and trinkets and all the other stuff via GSE addon. Loot-a-rang'ing every 2 min.
Sometimes random characters changes facing direction into the dead enemy. I'm using macro for loot-a-rang with /run CloseLoot() /stopcasting and /cleartarget before looting. Eventually I started doing /run CloseLoot() /stopcasting and /cleartarget before every button press rofl with no success.
Tried to stop using GSE and configure everything the same via Isboxer Suit keymaps. Direction changes remains, but they happen less frequent.
My latest invention was to cast spells and press A at the same time, so the chars spins while killing stuff and then I realized that I'm going crazy :(((
I really have no idea what causes this. Its annoying to look at small wows like an egyptian archeologist to notice if the exact char is facing the exact rock/bush/spot on the wall.... :((
ANY idea will help <3
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:34 am

Re: Chars changing facing directions

Sounds a bit like Assist Delay

<<

elfasvonpa

Post Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:46 am

I have deleted Auto-Assist Me - Active Method line in ISB42 - Party for this farm. All chars are killing different enemies. I don't see where the Assist is in action.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:54 am

Beyond an Assist coupled with an IWT (assist itself does not usually turn you), there is no specific reason for a toon to turn and face another direction, unless it happens to be some result of other actions being taken.

If you have removed the Auto Assist from the picture, OK, rules that out.
<<

elfasvonpa

Post Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:15 am

Yea..... I'm not using IWT at all. Loot-a-rang does everything for me. Other people doing the same have no issues like mine at all. Everything works smooth for them.
Maybe got any more ideas?
I think I'll try to just kill stuff for like half an hour without looting. This should narrow the search if loot-a-rang is causing it.
Sometimes random wows gets frozen for like half second to a second. High chance but not necessary that chars will turn in this case. Sometimes they turn without any lag/freeze (maybe it happens, but so fast that my eyes are not fast enough to notice it). On one PC it happens every 10-30 min, Other weaker PC gets it like every 2-5 min.

Return to World of Warcraft