FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Issues with WoW

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Abnixia

Post Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:25 am

Issues with WoW

omg using that guide i managed to get my game working on 2 monitors, each monitor different account, ty very much.
. everything works now perfectly. only 2 small things.

1. how do i disable the screen swapping, my games are both on big monitors so every time i click on my second monitor it swaps to that character.
2. my shift macros for my other character dont work at all. i have 2 hunters and i did copy the ui and macros from my main hunter to the second one, like shift+ mouse wheel up and down activate my cooldowns.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:00 am

Re: Issues with WoW

I've split this post off into its own thread because the questions you're now asking had nothing to do with the prior topic. In the future, please open new threads with new questions rather than "de-rail" other threads.

Abnixia wrote:1. how do i disable the screen swapping, my games are both on big monitors so every time i click on my second monitor it swaps to that character.

When creating your Window Layout, there is an option along the right-hand side called "Enable Swapping." Otherwise, you can disable per-region swapping in your Window Layout, but you may also have to remove the roaming slot, as well as assign a proper home region to each Slot.

Abnixia wrote:2. my shift macros for my other character dont work at all. i have 2 hunters and i did copy the ui and macros from my main hunter to the second one, like shift+ mouse wheel up and down activate my cooldowns.

ISBoxer isn't set up to broadcast a key combination like Shift+MWU, so, as stated in the setup video from the prior thread, you will need to use the Mapped Key Wizard.

Return to World of Warcraft