FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[Fixed for now] Region swap after export - no go.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

demised01

Post Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:03 pm

[Fixed for now] Region swap after export - no go.

I know 8.1.5 was enjoyable for everyone!

Issue: I launch 5 slots fine. Swapping fine. Any time I export ISBoxer to Innerspace (tested even without any config changes w/in ISBoxer) My swap hotkeys become unresponsive, i.e. they do not swap slots.

I have to close all sessions and relaunch the team to fix, until the next export.

Couple of disclaimers: Only 2 things have changed since this problem started - Tuesday's patch and same day update to Innerspace. ISBoxer config is known good (or was) right up until this.

Updated Innerspace today to the latest latest update and still no joy. Also reverted to several known good config files, same result.

Thoughts?

EDIT: One of you smart ones can explain why this is fixed, but I changed WoW profile to DX11 for hell of it and I'm swapping fine. Swear that's the only thing I changed between this post and export / relaunch.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:12 am

Re: [Fixed for now] Region swap after export - no go.

demised01 wrote:EDIT: One of you smart ones can explain why this is fixed, but I changed WoW profile to DX11 for hell of it and I'm swapping fine. Swear that's the only thing I changed between this post and export / relaunch.

My guess is that you experienced a symptom of the latest changes to DirectX in the WoW game client, as noted in this other thread, and I doubt there's much more to it than that.
<<

demised01

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:13 pm

Re: [Fixed for now] Region swap after export - no go.

Thanks MiRai! That thread is what prompted me to make the change just to be like the other cool kids 8-) . Guess it was just a nice unexpected bonus that it fixed the swapping thing!

Return to World of Warcraft