FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Main toon keeps auto following the slave?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

CynicalDirector

Post Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:06 pm

Main toon keeps auto following the slave?

Hey guys! just started dualboxing a couple days ago, and i seem to have messed something up somewhere along the way. I started my dual hunter team (super easy to level, so its easy to dualbox :D ) and now my main toon "Huntaone" keeps autofollowing "huntatwoo" without me pressing "Alt+F" which i guess is the default follow keybind in ISBoxer?

Its not super game breaking or causing me to rage, but seems like everytime i kill something that grants xp my main follows my slave toon..any idea as to why? should i just do a clean install of isboxer/Lavish?

--------------------EDIT----------------------
Nevermind, im a dummy...In the Jamba addon, under the Team -> Follow options, i have "Auto Follow after Combat" checked on BOTH accounts...lol welp...haha i feel dumb now..
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:56 pm

Re: Main toon keeps auto following the slave?

CynicalDirector wrote:Nevermind, im a dummy...In the Jamba addon, under the Team -> Follow options, i have "Auto Follow after Combat" checked on BOTH accounts...lol welp...haha i feel dumb now..

Honestly, that setting in JAMBA should have zero bearing on whether your main character follows your slave, and if that's happening then you've either logged your characters into the wrong window (as per the Slots of your Character Set), or you have the incorrect character assigned as the "master" character in JAMBA's settings.

I'm leaning toward the latter, since if you had your characters logged into the incorrect window, then you'd have other issues, as well.

Return to World of Warcraft