FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Interact With Target

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Tashitaru

Post Thu May 05, 2016 10:21 pm

Interact With Target

It used to run to the NPC if they were not in range, or used to run to loot a body that may have been out of range, it no longer does. IS this intended now Or is something amiss.....
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri May 06, 2016 9:48 am

Re: Interact With Target

The problem you're describing is related to Click-to-Move, not Interact with Target. If you're standing next to an NPC or corpse that is able to be interacted with, you then press your IWT key, and the character(s) still properly interact, then the problem is not with Interact with Target, but Click-to-Move. CTM operates off of a macro created by the Quick Setup Wizard, which is then built into the Wizard-generated Mapped Keys.

I would suggest you share your profile and explain what you're pressing with which Character Set and when, in order to help track down the issue.
<<

Tashitaru

Post Sun May 15, 2016 4:02 pm

http://pastebin.com/EvFSqVTd

and i use V for interact with all my sets
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun May 15, 2016 4:09 pm

If you look at the Non-Combat Key Map, there are two mapped keys.
Interact With Target .....and
Interact With Target - Keep CTM.

If you want Click To Move (CTM) to still be active after using Interact With Target, then put your hotkey on the second mapped key (the Keep CTM one). You should clear the hotkey from the non Keep CTM mapped key.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun May 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Ooops, I realised, your issue is different (I was thinking of another post), so you probably want to ignore my post above.

You need to select Variable Keystrokes in the top left, Interact With Target in the lower left, and set the Default Key Combination to the same as the in game bind for Interact With Target. This is covered in steps 4 to 6 for setting IWT up.

http://isboxer.com/wiki/WoW:Interact_wi ... in_ISBoxer

Return to World of Warcraft