FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Key Map Question

Moderator: MiRai

<<

rage209

Post Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:44 pm

Key Map Question

Which key map settings do i need to setup as far as interrupt,stun,ground ae? Virtual Key tab ? Combat Hot Key tab ? Class created Tab?. Which tab do i fill in with keybinds? I used w key as a keybind in the combat / class / virtual key tabs as i filled in the spells / attacks but in game my w key doesn't type "w" into the chat box anymore for some reason why?.

Im using Pro Setup world of warcraft
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:16 am

Re: Key Map Question

With Pro-Config, the default locations as per the wizard config for creating mapped keys with Hotkeys will be in Non-Combat and Combat Hotkeys. However you are not restricted to these locations, you can put mapped keys w/ Hotkeys into any Key Map you like (although this might defeat the purpose of the Pro-Config). Pro-Config does normally have a hierarchy of calls in order to separate the hotkey from the underlying actions.
If you do add new Key Maps for mapped keys with hotkeys, remember to make sure they can be disabled if you need them to be.

As for the W key, normally you disable Key Maps while using Chat. If that does not work, then that back to what I referred to above. That link again is. I added a new Key Map but the toggle does not disable it.

edit: never noticed before but the url links were all wrong... fixed.
Last edited by bob on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
<<

rage209

Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:17 am

How do i get all my charachters to mount at the same time. best i was able to do was get the 4 slaves to mount while the main wouldn't cause the key was locked out in game even when i type the `tilde key in game nothing would show so he wouldn't mount. been messing with this for like 3 days got alll the keybinds to work between all toons but had to go to stacked windows layout to get the FX to heal perfectly but now i just can't get them all to mount with the same key and i dont see any mount setup anywhere.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:28 am

If they all have the mount/function on the same in game keybind, then it should be a simple case of a Straight Key Broadcast to all windows. Which you can easily setup via the Mapped Key Wizard.
Sometimes, even with a Pro-Config setup, you don't need to try and get all fancy with the mapped keys in ISBoxer.

Return to World of Warcraft