FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Starting new characters

Moderator: MiRai

<<

posatronic

Post Tue May 19, 2015 7:31 pm

Starting new characters

So I have set up a pro system and have 6-7 character sets(lots of characters 30-35). I was wondering how other people set up new chars(level 1). So I have an existing team of Warrior, 3 Mages and a Priest (level 72-73). I have macros in ISboxer (combat hotkeys key assigned, character has ATG and character class points to wow helper for macro). Now on another server I am setting up 5 mages. At level 1 they don't have the same abilities the my other mages(same spec) have for a dps rotation.
So what is the easiest way to set up a the new team. I know eventually the dps rotation would be the same so I can share them. But until then how do other people handle this? Do you set up another ATG? Different name under character class macro? other ways? I was curious how other people handled this.
Still have 2 months of RAF so trying to get as many easy levels as possible.
Still new to multiboxing so if I am confusing please forgive me.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue May 19, 2015 7:39 pm

Re: Starting new characters

I have a generic Key Map which sends two or three different keys to the newly created characters and I set that as their virtualized Key Map at the start. After that, I just put a spell/ability or two in the corresponding spots of their action bar(s) and they just spam those few spells/abilities until they're able to move onto their big-boy/girl class Key Map with a real rotation.

Return to World of Warcraft