Post Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:42 am

[Addon] Jamba - An assistant for Multiboxers - 6.0

Main topic.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5196 ... -for-WoW-6

-----

This is the stable copy of jamba for wow 6.0.3 this version was the one that was before crz got added i understand there is less bugs in this copy but there is still some. ill try to keep this as stable as i can.

----

Jamba Version: 6.0.3.5-3

Fixes:

Jamba-Quest
*Fixed >>>> * The functions on the quest log bar (abandon all, share all, etc) and now should work properly.
*Removed Toggle Buttons as they don't seem to do anything any more. (maybe unknown api??) Might get added back later.
*The only way to get bar show is with the M key and pulling up ToggleWorldMap Blizzard changed the way the MarcioBar now pulls up ToggleQuestLog can not seem to get jamba to pull it from that command?? (might need to debug that a Little more.
*Nolonger shows if the questframe is not showing ((Icon in the bottom right of the map)) (--TODO: Needs to open when Button is pressed.)
*Should now Default The Quest log bar under the wow map From center of the screen. --may not work right. but can still be moved by dragging bar with ALT Key and mouse.

release-6.0.3.5-1

Jamba Version: 6.0.3.5
WoW Game Version: 6.0.3
Release Date: 26th January 2015
Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade
1st release by Ebony.
Fixes
Jamba-Team
No longer should add -realmname when adding team names to the team list. This is going to help with ISBoxerboxer addon that adds character-realmname
will not help if already have character-reamname and you may need to reset the pofile still, But they should no longer keep getting added by ISBoxer. Idea from Lax
Added a button to add party members to the team under on the GUI team display so you don't have to use the the command line. ( I did not even know this was there.)
Known Issues
* The functions on the quest log bar (abandon all, share all, etc) may no longer work properly.
* Select best quest reward may no longer work properly.

PS: don't ask about the version numbers (i made a mass off git)

Mod: can this topic be Stickyed many thanks.