FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

question about wow multiboxing

Moderator: MiRai

<<

hisashiburi

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:06 pm

question about wow multiboxing

im fairly new to multiboxing and i have a question to do with multiboxing in wow.
when i am play my alts will cast like 2-3 seconds after my main instead of at the same time...
is there a way to make it faster like specific settings...
an how do i get my alt clients to run at the same fps as my main one so theres no delay
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Re: question about wow multiboxing

When you say they're casting after your main, are you making this statement based on your observation from your main client? Or are you watching their client when you press the button? Most of the time what you're seeing (if you're watching the main client only) is visual lag.

For reference, watch the first section of this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkH06UNWFY0

Your framerate has nothing to do with how fast you can cast a spell, but if you want your followers to use the same framerate as your main, then you can adjust all of that through either the CPU Strategy Wizard or under the Performance tab of each Slot of your Character Set. Forewarning, though... Increasing the background FPS of your followers will produce a lot of extra load for your system to deal with.

Return to World of Warcraft