FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Intel Graphics card compatilbility troubleshoot

Moderator: MiRai

<<

youaremyhabit

Post Wed May 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Intel Graphics card compatilbility troubleshoot

Ive tried to get this multiboxing thing to work with ROTMG in almost every way, and the best I can get is a single window to open, without the fps display. The problem is, or so Ive heard, is that I have a Intel Graphics card. Ive done the patcher and get the same results as before. If anybody finds out a way to get this to work with the Intel graphics, please post here.

Thank you.
<<

Xeniaz

Post Wed May 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Re: Intel Graphics card compatilbility troubleshoot

Sorry, nothing you can do to get intel graphics working. You'd either have to use another type of card, like amd or nvidia, or wait for Lax to fix it. He is aware of the issue and is working to get it resolved.
<<

youaremyhabit

Post Wed May 02, 2012 4:58 pm

Xeniaz wrote:Sorry, nothing you can do to get intel graphics working. You'd either have to use another type of card, like amd or nvidia, or wait for Lax to fix it. He is aware of the issue and is working to get it resolved.

Alright well thanks. I appreciate the solid answer.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:48 pm

As of Inner Space build 5640, which is now live, Intel GMA compatibility with Flash Player and Realm of the Mad God is fixed and working.

For anyone who had a trial prior to this fix, but it wouldn't show the FPS indicator or launch multiple windows, and would like a new trial since it is now fixed, shoot me an e-mail.

Return to Realm of the Mad God