FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Flash cookie path

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Barnn

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Flash cookie path

I'm trying to make my own personal RotMG multiboxing client. Gotten a lot of it working nicely, just trying to figure out one ease-of-use issue; logins. I know ISBoxer is able to tell each client to store to and read from its unique cookie, and that it is a valid RotMG cookie, an actual cookie generated by the client. (been deleting and re-making cookies for an hour now, using both the actual website and ISBoxer. It's really nice that the game separates key layouts and login cookies)

Basically, how do you change the clients to write to a different cookie? I'm fine editing each projector client manually, just I hate having to log into each of my accounts each session.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Re: Flash cookie path

When Flash asks Windows to open the rotmg.sol file, it is directed to open another file instead. How you would program that in Flash I don't know. :)
<<

Barnn

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:28 pm

So, it's not a direct client manipulation? What about using a Python script, that would also load the client? So opening the python script could open every client and direct them to their own cookie.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:57 am

So, it's not a direct client manipulation?

No, there is no client manipulation needed for Inner Space and ISBoxer.

What about using a Python script, that would also load the client? So opening the python script could open every client and direct them to their own cookie.

Go for it... if you replace the file before launching, then each one will read from the file you put in...

Return to Realm of the Mad God