FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Force ISBoxer to reload default profile.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Hickeystone

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:44 pm

Force ISBoxer to reload default profile.

I had an issue with the streaming patcher. It failed during update. The fix was to turn off the streaming patcher and force the game to fully patch before launching. The streaming patcher is still broken but the game patched and loaded fine with it disabled. Now the game works find by itself and with the default profile. However, when I launch my team it appears to load the streaming patcher. So it is "remembering" the way it was before I "fixed" it. I presume the first time you launch a game it uses the default profile then customizes a copy to remember the account name for each instance of the game.

My question is how do I get ISBoxer to launch my team like it was the first time. I don't mind having to put in the user name and password for each account like I did the first time I ran the game, but I really don't want to lose all of my custom keystrokes.

Thanks!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Force ISBoxer to reload default profile.

ISboxer will have created per charater copies of the files client_settings.ini, launcher.settings, which will be present in whichever folder SWTOR stores the standard version of these files. Any settings which are not updating will be present in them. Feel free to migrate any settings across that you need.

Be aware that ISBoxer will (or at least it used to) force SWTOR to download all outstanding assets (a full install wasn't, and needed an additional 14GB of stuff) for a non-streaming install.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic