2nd Account Not Working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:45 pm

Re: 2nd Account Not Working

First things first:

1. You have Windows XP compatibility configured on Inner Space. This must be removed or it definitely will not work, even if there is nothing else wrong on your system. You can right click on InnerSpace.exe and select Properties, go to the Compaibility tab, and un-tick the box that enables compatibiliy mode, then click OK. You will need to restart Inner Space for this to take effect.

2. Additionally, your verison of Inner Space is from 2015. This will not possibly work (as I believe I detailed to you in email? SWTOR updated in December which broke prior support for SWTOR), please update to the current build for any further assistance.

3. You have Raptr running; this has been known to cause problems with some games in the past. Try shutting down Raptr.

After making these changes please try launching your team. If it is still stuck show me a new diagnostic with these changes (I should no longer see Raptr loading in the launcher, nor compatibility mode enabled, nor the older version of Inner Space) and we will go from there
<<

Jhoenir

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:00 pm

Could you give me specific instructions on how to update Inner Space? Ever once in a while it says that it is updating, but obviously it is not taking otherwise I would have the newest version.

Took out Raptr and turned off the Compatibility mode.

Hope I am getting closer.
Thanks for the continued help.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:14 pm

Usually you just start Inner Space, and it will update. However, you can check this by right clicking the Inner Space icon in the notification area/system tray, selecting Patcher, and making sure there is a red dot in the Always patch at startup. Then Exit Inner Space (right click the icon again, select Exit), then run it again. It should patch up and restart.

If you had the red dot there already, it might not have been successfully patching due to the Compatibility mode setting, so you should go through the process anyway. The current version according to my install is build 6158, which that patcher view will show you.
Previous

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic