FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Stuck at SWTOR Launcher

Moderator: MiRai

<<

majkopucik

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Stuck at SWTOR Launcher

Hi,

i have been using Innerspace without issues till now. Swtor got update 4.7.3 and 4.7.3a when i launch the same setup of 8 accounts as i had before the launcher starts patching, then end with error. I can click on repair, but after repairing 2 hours it shows the same error.

I have noticed there was a patch at innerspace fixing swtor compatibility. Yes when i run the "default" mode then the game launches, but when i want to run my 8 accounts the first one patches and i have the same problem again. I already wrote an email to Joe Thaler and he said he will look at it. I posted a video of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz5r-qAB0Gg

Please can you fix this? I would really like to use the software, mainly before 5.0 update at the end of the month!! Not to mention i payed and cant use it :D
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:59 pm

Re: Stuck at SWTOR Launcher

I'm the one that fixes this kind of issue, the one you e-mailed, and the one your friend spoke with in the chat room.

I am working on the remaining issues with the SWTOR launcher, thanks for your feedback on the progress.

I can extend your subscription when we've got the problem solved
<<

majkopucik

Post Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:18 am

Hi,

subscription is no problem, just try to fix it the software is great and I would like to use it on! :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:08 am

The patching loop bug is a bug in the SWTOR Launcher, and can be verified without ISBoxer as follows:

1. Install and fully patch SWTOR
2. Open "launcher.settings" in the SWTOR folder, with notepad
3. Find the "disable_bitraider" line and set it to "true" instead of "false", and save the file
4. Launch the SWTOR Launcher and watch

I tweeted to @SWTOR to maybe find something out -- https://twitter.com/LaxLacks/status/795280511937708032

I am working on making it work with BitRaider.
<<

majkopucik

Post Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:15 pm

Do i have to fully install swtor again?

I did the change but didnt help. Same error in the launcher.
<<

majkopucik

Post Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:44 pm

NO WAIT!

Its working, did what you said!! Awesome, great, thank you!!
<<

wabbajack

Post Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:10 am

I'm also stuck at this process. I noticed one odd changes in ISboxer though, got a prompt to disable/enable Bitraider and got the questions to enable windowed mode from full screen.
Just came back to using ISBoxer and everything worked fine through the weekend.

Using the regular launcher gets me in until I changed the Bitraider to "false" or "true" I got the 20 gig download patch.
----

Turns out it was a setting on Windows that changed BitRaider for the loop! All is well now!
<<

Jhoenir

Post Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:24 pm

Wab,

I am having the same problem you where able to correct. What is the setting on Windows that needed changing to let the game load correctly?

Thanks.

Jhoenir
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:33 pm

Jhoenir wrote:Wab,

I am having the same problem you where able to correct. What is the setting on Windows that needed changing to let the game load correctly?

Thanks.

Jhoenir

This setting is fixed by ISBoxer 42.3.0116.1. If you have not done an Export to Inner Space after updating ISBoxer to 42.3.0116.1, do that now. It should make sure this setting is correct.
<<

majkopucik

Post Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:32 pm

Have an issue again,

after last Innerspace patch it keeps saying that it "can only run 1 istance" I didnt change any settings, just wanted to start normally but doesnt work.
Next

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic