FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Swtor Help

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Cadaver27

Post Fri May 13, 2016 4:45 pm

Swtor Help

Tried reinstalling now the game sits at Initializing so I don't know how to actually start the game, it seems to launch, but, only if I click on profile through Innerspace, the launch button otherwise says it does offline which I don't particularly understand.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat May 14, 2016 12:03 am

Re: Swtor Help

There should be little difference between running from the Profile to running with your Character set, except that ISBoxer will be forcing you to download the complete game.

Under normal play, the "full" download actually still streams about 14GB of data to you, depending on where you are in the game. ISBoxer disables the streaming data (Bitraider is the process), and forces you to download that 14GB.

If you don't heave enough space, that will be an issue. If it hasn't finished downloading, that will cause it to wait.
<<

Cadaver27

Post Tue May 17, 2016 6:43 pm

I have the full game downloaded any plenty of space, but it gets stuck initializing and I dont know what to do I see it download some from my recieved transmission in internet options then it just stops, wont continue.
<<

Cadaver27

Post Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:40 am

I'm not too computer tech inclined, but I would like somehow to know how to hook a process and make states such as a launcher state, and a game state, 2 seperates that instill the initialization to make it steps for launching and process of running game, right I think my configuration isn't correct so it thinks I'm trying to run a game process which has it stuck trying to initialize, so being able to separate the states would help maybe?
<<

etalon1

Post Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:16 am

sorry for offtop

i don understand
this program ISboxer+InnerSpace - can give me possibility lauch game from one account in two chracter at the same time?
or i must have two accounts?

ps forgive me my bad english
<<

Ericone

Post Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:33 am

etalon1 wrote:sorry for offtop
i don understand this program ISboxer+InnerSpace - can give me possibility lauch game from one account in two chracter at the same time?
or i must have two accounts? ps forgive me my bad english

You need two accounts to run two characters. Three accounts to run three characters. And so on.
<<

CavScout

Post Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:14 am

Seeing the same issue as the OP.

When I launch via IS Boxer, the patcher comes up, enter in all the login info and it hangs "initializing" (i.e. the play button never lites nor does it download anything). Game will launch fine outside of using IS Boxer.
<<

CavScout

Post Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Follow-up on what I did to resolve my issue: Forced the streaming off and downloaded the game fully using the standard patcher. This did not resolve my issue launching with IS Boxer. Then did the "repair" option and then was able to run with IS Boxer. Not sure specifically what was broken but it works as expected now.
<<

Gorthu

Post Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:03 pm

bob wrote:There should be little difference between running from the Profile to running with your Character set, except that ISBoxer will be forcing you to download the complete game.

Under normal play, the "full" download actually still streams about 14GB of data to you, depending on where you are in the game. ISBoxer disables the streaming data (Bitraider is the process), and forces you to download that 14GB.

If you don't heave enough space, that will be an issue. If it hasn't finished downloading, that will cause it to wait.

I don't know if you intended to have ISBoxer force the full download of the game or not, but I LOVE IT!!. I'm on a metered connection, but I get free download during 12:00AM and 5:00AM. ISBoxer just paid for itself for the next year.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic