FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Video Fx

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Plaiides

Post Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:24 pm

Video Fx

Hello alright here is my situation

I have some video FX setup for my characters like heal and other abilities that are useful for the group, i have a heal video fx and a few other abbilites set up so i can easy target and cast from my main window which is my tank, now the problem with this is sometimes when i click on the abbility as soon as it cast's the character that just casted the ability starts running forward that goes for all my other toons which cast that ability they start being unresponsive and run forward literly screwing up a boss fight. not sure what is going on here but its weird it will only do it if i click on the video fx ability that specific character either runs backwards or frontwords..

it even happens with my main sometimes, he will be stuck on autorun and the only way to stop him is if i hit the S key which is backwards but if i let go of it he will start running forward.... this only happens it seems with the video FX setup i have

any idea?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:32 am

Re: Video Fx

If your VFX Viewers have keyboard pass-thru enabled then whichever keys you're pressing at the time that you exit out of the viewer area are going to be "stuck" on. The only way to fix that would be to:

1) Not be holding any movement keys while you are inside of the viewer, or upon exiting the viewer
2) Figure out which key is "stuck" on that character and press it so that it resets itself

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic