FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

thans for all the help but 1 more Q

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Plaiides

Post Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:50 pm

thans for all the help but 1 more Q

Just want to start off by saying thanks for the help i am getting better at multiboxing tor and slowly learning....

now for my question exacly how does a raid party group work if anyone knows are there 8 people invited to a raid? theoriticly if i wanted to multibox a 8man raid do i invite all the character sto the same party and follow the leader type obviously there will be raid mechanics that will not be so optimal for this but how do people go about doing it i've seen it done in WoW but what about tor...

thanks again

btw people in the game get so butthurt when they see a multiboxer lol its ridiculous im p sure their jelly, i had to block a few people just from pure annoyance.
<<

Ericone

Post Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:04 am

Re: thans for all the help but 1 more Q

The leader has to convert the group to an ops group. Then you can invite 4 more characters to have 8 in the group.

I have no idea how you'll manage the mechanics in a raid, but let us know if you figure it out.
<<

Plaiides

Post Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:24 pm

Re: thans for all the help but 1 more Q

cool thnx dude, regarding the mechanics of the raid i mean if people can do it on WoW there should be a way to do it on TOR but then again its 2 differant games and i haven't even seen any raids yet so yea the mechanics might make it so thats its impossible... would be cool though if it there would be someway to actually do it.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic