FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How to do

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Plaiides

Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:59 pm

How to do

Hello people how are you, i should really do some research on this im pretty much a super noob to isboxer but ive been using its basic features on diablo 3 and swotor in the past.

but now i want to use the more advanced features of it which right now im pretty confuzed about sorry, so i want to start 4 new characters on swotor basicly 3dps and a healer how exacly do i go abouts getting that set up were its not going to be a pain in the ass for me to be able to heal my other characters and it being quickly, i know ive looked at clickbars and other features i just dont understand them sorry,
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:40 pm

Re: How to do

I suggest starting here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MQCDOQ0VfU

Yes it is WOW, but it will show you what is possible (well except for the WOW specific addons but ignoring those, the videofx stuff was cool).

Then once you've done that, you need to know the characters. So you need to know what the healer can do, how it works. Then you need to plan the healers commands. Every last one. e.g. Target Character, Press Heal. If you were a healer and you were going to heal somebody, what is every last step you would do. You will need to configure it in the process somewhere.

Ok, scared you now.
Presuming that you have Assist and Follow working, and it works from any character, there is a How To: Clickbar Healing

You did watch MiRai's video first though?. It will help.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic