FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SWTOR: Isboxer breaks Copy Paste

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Lemartius

Post Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:42 pm

SWTOR: Isboxer breaks Copy Paste

Hello. I purchased this program around two years ago, had absolutely no issues with it. I recently came back to SWTOR and decided to try it again, as it was and is the only reasonable option for multiboxing that I can find. I absolutely require the copy+paste function to work, or this program doesn't have much of a purpose for me at the moment.

I have browsed these forums (with the assistance of google, swtor breaking copy+paste only comes up when related to ISboxer)

I have tried these steps to get this to work

Disabling UAC
Running everything on administrator
Uninstalling SWTOR
Uninstalling Inner Space / ISBoxer
Disabling bitraider
Disabling Microsoft Office

I will post a diagnostics of my game

The only thing I can think of is to post on these forums and hope someone helps me out.

ISBoxer Diagnostics Report generated 1/17/2015 5:40 PM by ISBoxer 41.11.1227.1

http://pastebin.com/tCdjbV7c

EDIT: I would also like to note that this was originally working when I installed it. Copy paste was randomly disabled one day. I didn't change anything or install something new before then.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: SWTOR: Isboxer breaks Copy Paste

You're not referring to this request? http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=489326

edit:

Ok that wasn't helpful. Lax did confirm way back (viewtopic.php?p=20304#p20304) there was an issue. IIRC it was mentioned in chat that it was because of the way that SWTOR handles the clipboard using their own manager (presumably to strip out specific game values). No ETA on a fix was the last response in 2012. I guess none since either.
<<

Lemartius

Post Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:32 am

Re: SWTOR: Isboxer breaks Copy Paste

Thanks anyway. I'd be really happy if someone got around to fixing this in the future, but I understand it might not be possible. If there's someone who knows any work arounds or.. some weird, obscure fix I'd appreciate it if they hit me up.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic