FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Happy New Years all Boxer at SWTOR!!

Moderator: MiRai

<<

WARwaaagh

Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:18 am

Happy New Years all Boxer at SWTOR!!

Happy New Year, all forks!

First, Thanks so much Lax and Dev created an wonderful platform to improved my gaming entertainment! Wish you guys keep it up!

Since 3 years ago (i guess so) when I first time met 6man boxeres at WAR, I think I need this :idea: . After that, couple months researching, leaning, and tried of course :) . At here I gratitude couple friends at Twitter, they help me much much more, really appreciate for everything!! :D :D Few more trial and fail :cry: , from blank, to 20% filled, then 50%... now is 80% almost fulled, but still have 20% gap. Even just 80% completed, 4man boxer already gave me tons of fun at SWTOR. Like, first time done Personal Challenge almost lvl10 (1 instant didn't reach to 10); first time done Saving Face at lvl12, and bunch of Bestiary like Jurgoran for faming Gears :lol:

right now my 4man (Juggeranut, Mercenary, Operative, Sorcerer) both almost reach to lvl20, and the keystroke on Suite had covered all the characters. DPS Skills, Healing Skills, Guard, Buffs and Debuffs and so... all Follow and Assist are perfect and smooth, specially target's my target, it's the best part on 4man. No matter whose I point to, other 3 will auto focus on it :lol:

Here is my 4man ISBOxer setup screen,
捕获.PNG
4man Boxer setup layouts
捕获.PNG (9.68 KiB) Viewed 8378 times

All the individual Keystroke and game keybinding are followed this setup, like this one,
捕获.PNG
Variable Keystrokes
捕获.PNG (14.69 KiB) Viewed 8378 times

If you want to play well 4man, special 4 difference characters, you need to setup 4 sets of keystrokes on IXBoxer, each Hotkeys must have assign a hotkeys like Shift+1...Alt+F1... I strongly suggest use alll the number, function, Alt, and Shift; except any Letters Keys :!: Because you can't use this binding letters keys to chat! So I used my G600 12 Macros, they done a great jobs.
捕获.PNG
Macro keybinds with G600
捕获.PNG (5.69 KiB) Viewed 8378 times

Not finish yet, but enjoy it!
<<

WARwaaagh

Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:35 am

Re: Happy New Years all Boxer at SWTOR!!

As I said before, 4man is the biggest fun experience at SWTOR; Tank, 2x DPS, Healer. You want more fun, then more times to spend on setup Keystrokes, it's equal, no shortcut! Every times when I got idea :idea: , I will trial more times on it, test it, until it's totally work. That's why I setup my new 3 screens at Christmas, for rewards my hard work at last whole year :D

I setup the screen 1 at center for main, other 2 screens wing both side. Center and left wings monitors was powered by EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC 3GB Graphic Card, other right wing monitor connected to Intel Graphics HD4600 with I7-4770k Processor, ASUS ROG Maxium VI Formula Mainboard, and 32GB DDR3. I think you shoud ask me why not connect all screens on same card? I did. But still, even like GTX780 Ti, the most powerful GK110 GPU on single card, still a bit overheat when 3 monitors working at same times; I was tried to form SLI, but GTX780 Ti now is discontinued puoduct, nowhere can find other piece :oops: :oops: So I made other way, same graphic quality, same FPS, but low Temp. That's it.

Back to 4man, sorry :!: As 4man individual keystrokes, I had made couple sets of Key Maps. Like 1st screenshot shown, they are:
Always On
Non-combat
Combat
4man Control
1st instance Combat
2nd instance Combat
3rd instance Combat
4th instance Combat

Each set of Key maps had been binding mapkeys and connect with Variable Keystrokes. No matter how many new skills you got, just add them into Variable Keystrokes, and binding with individual game keys. Here is my in-game screen, I had used 4 Quickbars, most buffs and action key I was bound to Shift+1, Shift+2... and this Quickbar I had made by IXBoxer Mapped Key Wizard, select "Straight Key Broadcast", Target for Keystrokes choose Window: All w/ Current, and tick the Box below. For example, if you press the shift+1, then 4 instance will press the same keys.
捕获.PNG
捕获.PNG (691.77 KiB) Viewed 8366 times

All 4 instance combat keymaps had most similar keymaps set, like this 4th instance, Sorcerer, there had many sets of Mapped keys under the Combat Key Maps, Assist and Auto-follow are connected with Non-Combat Key Maps.

And all the Combat Key Maps are the Map keys for Clickbar, so you can't see any Binding key on them. I'd used multi-Key Maps combine to Combat and Clickbars. Only press 1 key, there're 2 or 3 instances will activated the skills via already bound at Variable Keystrokes. Like Advanced Group Healing under Combat at Key Maps, Hotkey is Num 3 (G600 macro), Actions:
--- Do Static Barrier in Sorcerer Combat key Map -> self (Shield the target)
--- Do Kolto Injection in Operative Combat Key Map -> self (Heal target)
--- Do Healing Scan in Mercenary Combat Key Map -> self (Heal target)
捕获.PNG
Sorcerer Combat Key Maps
捕获.PNG (8.14 KiB) Viewed 8366 times

About ingame clickbar, I had collect many images from TORhead, use smart, use wisely :!: Here it's too early to talk about clickbar. When you know how to setup the Map Keys and Key Mapped, you will know how to create clickbar and setup.

I will share my 2man basic profile here. It's my best 2man and it can extend to 3man and even 4man boxer. All you need it learn it, understand how it work, then make your own multiboxer profile.
Here it is:
2man Test.xml
2man Basic
(134.3 KiB) Downloaded 592 times

Thanks so much to read my threat :D I'm not the expert at MulitiBoxer, I'm still learn and study. So you can, too! Good Luck!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
<<

WARwaaagh

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Happy New Years all Boxer at SWTOR!!

Hey there,

My 4man Empire now are set home at Begeren Colony server, Bunty Hunter and Agent just finished the 1st Planet - Hutta, now moved to Korriban for help other 2 youth Sith to grown up. Shortly will move to Drummen Kaas. If you wonna watch the Live show, then cya at DK :D !

They are:
捕获.PNG
捕获.PNG (100.24 KiB) Viewed 8263 times

Have funs :lol: :lol:

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic