FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Multiboxing friendly patch in 2.7?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Donkey

Post Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:51 pm

Multiboxing friendly patch in 2.7?

Quick Ground Target Activation - When active, pressing a hotkey that belongs to a GTAoE twice should cast the ability at the feet of the Player's target. Example: Player has the Pass the Huttball ability saved to Hotkey #3. Player targets an ally and then presses 3 two times. The Huttball Pass should be activated at the feet of the targeted ally. If this option is turned off, then there should be no changes to the existing behavior.

From the 2.7 patch notes that are on the public test server now. Multiboxing just got a lot easier.
<<

Ericone

Post Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:07 am

Re: Multiboxing friendly patch in 2.7?

OMG I hope this true. Would make things so much easier!
<<

sadge

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:40 pm

OMG! This would be awesome.

I used to play PTS, and I may have to go check this out.
<<

sadge

Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:59 pm

Just a FYI: I played on the PTS to test this out briefly and so far it works pretty well. The only problem I really encountered was that sometimes focusing on one target as the center isn't as efficient as being able to place the AOE for maximum damage.
<<

Ericone

Post Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:21 am

sadge wrote:Just a FYI: I played on the PTS to test this out briefly and so far it works pretty well. The only problem I really encountered was that sometimes focusing on one target as the center isn't as efficient as being able to place the
AOE for maximum damage.

Thanks. It is great to hear that this is really going to work.
<<

Merkwurdigliebe

Post Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:19 pm

This is going live tomorrow and it is the first I had heard of it. I nearly wept with joy.
<<

Ericone

Post Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:09 pm

Merkwurdigliebe wrote:This is going live tomorrow and it is the first I had heard of it. I nearly wept with joy.

Yep. I stopped leveling my gunslinger and trooper a week ago just to wait for this patch. Fingers crossed.
<<

Ridosaw

ISBoxer Support Team

Post Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:29 pm

Yay! Just used Quick Ground Target Activation in game with the new patch 2.7. Now I can use Mortar Volley with my 4 man Commando Team. By default, after the patch was installed, the option (Quick Ground Target Activation) was already activated. Just had to change My key map, hotkey, step execution for Mortar Volley, from (released) to (pressed or released). Now I target an enemy on my main, Press the Mortar Volley hotkey, and all 3 Mortar Volleys land right on the enemy's feet. Mwaaaaaa haaaa haaaaa! :lol:

No need to steer the AOE ground target reticle any more YAY! :P
<<

toptek

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:30 am

Donkey wrote:Quick Ground Target Activation - When active, pressing a hotkey that belongs to a GTAoE twice should cast the ability at the feet of the Player's target. Example: Player has the Pass the Huttball ability saved to Hotkey #3. Player targets an ally and then presses 3 two times. The Huttball Pass should be activated at the feet of the targeted ally. If this option is turned off, then there should be no changes to the existing behavior.

From the 2.7 patch notes that are on the public test server now. Multiboxing just got a lot easier.

SO IT SEEMS :) ..
<<

toptek

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:31 am

Ericone wrote:OMG I hope this true. Would make things so much easier!

IT IS I love it.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic