FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SWTOR with pvp question

Moderator: MiRai

<<

jammer

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:25 pm

SWTOR with pvp question

Anyone know if they will allow me to use more than one character for pvp in this game while using ISbox?
<<

Merkwurdigliebe

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:39 pm

Re: SWTOR with pvp question

I've never PvP'ed with ISBoxer. I suspect you will get "reported" as a cheater more often in PvP than you would if you were simply mucking about in PvE. Although multiboxing is not against the TOS, if you get enough complaints, they may find a reason to ban you (at least temporarily).

My advice would be to try it out on a set of throwaway f2p accounts (difficult, I realize what with the need for an email account for each swtor account).
<<

Ericone

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:01 pm

Trying to get that rancor mount before the season ends? 8)

If you find a setup that works in PvP, I'd love to see the video. Even if I ran 4 characters of the same class, I can't see how I'd beat even a PUG.
<<

sadge

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:35 pm

I'd advise against it. I tried it and it's beyond difficult. Especially as your characters die and then respawn and then get lost trying to auto-follow. You'll be spotted as a multi-boxer almost instantly. It's almost impossible to be effective trying to run multiple characters in such a fast paced environment.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic