4Man Multi-classes Boxer FINAL UPDATE

Moderator: MiRai

<<

WARwaaagh

Post Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:44 am

4Man Multi-classes Boxer FINAL UPDATE

Greetings :D

Continue this thread viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5217

Reviewed couple old threads here, and figured out how to reform the Party Slot. SWTOR's party slots was base on UUID - "Universal Unique Identification". No matter what character name you wonna make, you have to follow the Slot from 1 - 4. I used random name generation ingame when create the instances. First character alway at Slot1, then second at slot2... else. After you done this step, the party slot will exactly like this picture.
4man Click Bars Layout.PNG
Guardian(Slot1), Smuggler(Slot2), Trooper(Slot3), Sage(Slot4)
4man Click Bars Layout.PNG (222.79 KiB) Viewed 11336 times

Share my 4man Profile to any noobie wonna play SWTOR Multiboxer. It still have huge gap can develop and make more better to operation. The mid-basic I'd done for you, you build the rest. It's not hard, but it's real funs :D Enjoy it :P

Don't forget say hi if ya see them at filed ;)
Attachments
SWTOR 4man Jedi.xml
(176.11 KiB) Downloaded 854 times
<<

Merkwurdigliebe

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Re: 4Man Multi-classes Boxer FINAL UPDATE

I can barely manage four of the same class. I cannot imagine the click-fest that would be four different classes. Kudos to you, sir.
<<

Shigs

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:57 am

It's not that bad, if you take the time to create the virtual combat keymaps and either send them to a specific character class either by directly to a specific character regardless of the slot, or to a action target group.
<<

WARwaaagh

Post Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:01 am

My Multi-classes 4man boxer was followed a friend of mine, I can said it was 80% same as his keymapped setup, other 20% was mine figure. And I used Razer Nega 2014 Mouse, it had 12 mechanized Macro keys, so I had bound many hotkeys with these 12 keys; the Keyboard was Razer Ultimate Deathstalker, 5 Macro Keys at left-side, so I bound swipe screen 1 - 4 on 4 keys, and the Repeater on last key. All the Hotkeys activate with mouse, normal in-game keyboard keybinding didn't change. There are few keys none use in-game, like T, V, Y... these keys all in range of my left hand, it's easy to reach and press, I bound them with some default ingame keys :D
Combat.PNG
Combat Mapped Keys with Razer Nega Mouse
Combat.PNG (7.35 KiB) Viewed 11227 times
<<

sadge

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:55 pm

Merkwurdigliebe wrote:I can barely manage four of the same class. I cannot imagine the click-fest that would be four different classes. Kudos to you, sir.

As someone else said, managing 4 different classes isn't that bad once you set up virtual hotkeys. The good news is that once you set them up, it makes adding new characters a breeze. With the limited amount of classes available, I'd imagine you could get away with 8 keymaps (8 advanced classes since they are "mirrored", but at worst you could do 16 easily just by copying and pasting). Once you set up those 8 keymaps you'd never have to do it again. As you make new characters, you'd just point them to the correct keymap.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic