FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Is there such as key for IF...?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

WARwaaagh

Post Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Is there such as key for IF...?

Hey there. I'm remade 2man and will combine to 4man at last. I'm curious, is there such as key can auto targeting the main when I hit move forward?

I had Auto-Follow Mapped Keys under Combat sector, bound E (temporarily) for active, the actions like below:
- Do Follow Me in Non-combat Key Map -> self
- Do Guardian Auto-Follow in Guardian Combat Key Map -> self
- Do Sage Auto-Follow in Sage Combat Key Map -> self

I thinking if I just hit the move forward/backward keys, then other instance will auto targeting the main and start auto follow, is it possible? If yes, what should I do next step?
Got profile here, any idea will great helpful :idea: Thank!
Attachments
2man jed.xml
(124.03 KiB) Downloaded 537 times
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:34 am

Re: Is there such as key for IF...?

WARwaaagh wrote:I'm curious, is there such as key can auto targeting the main when I hit move forward?

You can look at Step 1 of the Follow Mapped Key to see how ISBoxer handles targeting the main character and then add it to a new Mapped Key that presses, and holds, whatever key you use to move forward.

Honestly, I would never recommend anyone do that because every time you try to move with your main, your other characters are going to be constantly losing their target in the middle of a fight.

On a side note, I didn't look at your profile because I'm not able to at the moment, but it's much easier for us to look at it if you use privatepaste.com like is outlined all throughout the forum rather than have to download an XML file and then go find it wherever my browser saves it.
<<

WARwaaagh

Post Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:28 pm

Re: Is there such as key for IF...?

MiRai wrote:
WARwaaagh wrote:I'm curious, is there such as key can auto targeting the main when I hit move forward?

You can look at Step 1 of the Follow Mapped Key to see how ISBoxer handles targeting the main character and then add it to a new Mapped Key that presses, and holds, whatever key you use to move forward.

Honestly, I would never recommend anyone do that because every time you try to move with your main, your other characters are going to be constantly losing their target in the middle of a fight.

On a side note, I didn't look at your profile because I'm not able to at the moment, but it's much easier for us to look at it if you use privatepaste.com like is outlined all throughout the forum rather than have to download an XML file and then go find it wherever my browser saves it.

Thanks bro :D Yea, I agreed your opinion. The key was bound, it's happen what you said so. So I'm not gonna move on this thread, and keep the right steps. Anyway, I just bound about 4keys on 4man to active the key maps. Other are default in-game keybind.

Thanks again,appreciate! :D

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic