FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

For Newbie like me on TOR multiboxer (my 3man Profile)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

WARwaaagh

Post Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:11 am

For Newbie like me on TOR multiboxer (my 3man Profile)

Hi everyone :D

2 days ago I'd post a thread here to ask help, viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5212. Now I solved the problem and playin very well on my 3man Jedi boxer.

I was used my friend's basic profile setup, Targeting, Following, and Combat setup. In his setup, some ingame keybinding need to unbound, and some need new keys to bound. These keys I'd used many times, my fingers felt real good and fast reach to every keys around. For example, I had 3 main quickbars, Quickbar1 was default keybind with 1,2,3,4... 9,0,-,=; Quickbar2 was bound function keys F1, F2, F3, F4,...to F6, F7. And other quickbar3 was bound with Shift+1 - Shift+=. Quickbar3 was setup and control by "Straight Key Broadcast" Mapped Key Wizard. When I press 1 of this Quickbar3 key, all 3 instances will used the same key, like Force Might and Introspection(View Screen 1)
3 Quickbars keys setup.PNG
Screen 1
3 Quickbars keys setup.PNG (331.46 KiB) Viewed 6825 times

In game, I had changed some keys too, please views Screen2, 3, 4, and 5.

To be continue......
Last edited by WARwaaagh on Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

WARwaaagh

Post Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:07 am

Re: For Newbie like me on TOR multiboxer (my 3man Profile)

Continue......

Quickbar2 new keys bound 4.PNG
Screen 4
Quickbar2 new keys bound 4.PNG (338.71 KiB) Viewed 6824 times

other Quickbar2 & 3 new keys bound.PNG
Screen 5
other Quickbar2 & 3 new keys bound.PNG (446.62 KiB) Viewed 6824 times

At ISBoxer, I used Quick Setup Wizard and follow all the steps to build the profile. some new Mapped keys had setup, but need times to test. As you can see, I had moved all the Jedi Force Leap, Force Sweep, and Saber Warb skills to the end of Quickbar2; Because I don't need to press those keys, they had setup under individual instance Combat, when I press Num1(on Mice), 3 instances will activete the keymaps and start DPS Mapped keys. You need to update any new abilities keys relocation, and the Variable Keystrokes was following the in-game keybind, so update them frequently.

About System optimized, Multiboxer don't need too high Graphic quality, I set all to low. No Boom, no flash, performance and stable on top priority. This rig was build up few weeks ago, it's can handle any top graphic quality games.
System components:
i7-4770k
32G DDR3 2400
ASUS M4F mainboard
EVGA GTX780ti OC 3GB
2x 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD on raid 0 (system and game)
2TB 7200rpm storage HDD
LG 29' 21:9 and Benq 24' 16:9
Razer Naga v2014 Mice
Razer Ultimate Deathstalker Keyboard
Razer Manticor mousepad

Razer Ultimate Deathstalker keyboad had 5 macro keys at left hand side, so I re-macro with Swap screen (Ctrl+Alt+1 for Slot1, +2 for Slot2, +3 for Slot3, +4 for Slot), and made the bottom key for Broadcast Repeater(Shift+Ctrl+Alt+R). There are many MMO keyboards like have Macro keys, and all designed for play Games. It's pretty useful :D

I set 10FPS for background, 60FPS for Foreground. Main screen set to Windows(Fully Screen), Select all CPUs with every window (HyperThreading, Dedicate CPU 1). Focus all CPU core to main screen when swap 1 instance on it; so main screen I set to FHD 2498x 1080, other 2 screens set to 649x 295. You can review all detail in my profile.

Thanks Lax! Thanks the software!
Enjoy :P
Attachments
3man Test.xml
(174.25 KiB) Downloaded 690 times
Last edited by WARwaaagh on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic