FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

"Assist Me" has stopped working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Ericone

Post Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:17 am

"Assist Me" has stopped working

http://www.privatepaste.com/aad53419cf

As you can see, I only have the two variable commands setup. "Follow Me" still works, but three days ago "Assist Me" stopped working. The in game keybind of alt+T works, but Inner Space isn't passing the command back and forth between the windows.

Can you please tell me what has changed, how to fix it, and (if possible) tell me how to keep it from changing again? Thank you in advance, Eric
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:35 am

Re: "Assist Me" has stopped working

I'm not an expert with SWTOR, but I don't necessarily see anything wrong with the profile. If I had to guess, I would say that modifier key is somehow not getting passed or something else is interfering with it. It's always recommended to keep your assist and follow keys/variable keystrokes to a single key (like you have your follow key).
<<

Ericone

Post Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:08 am

Re: "Assist Me" has stopped working

MiRai wrote:I'm not an expert with SWTOR, but I don't necessarily see anything wrong with the profile. If I had to guess, I would say that modifier key is somehow not getting passed or something else is interfering with it. It's always recommended to keep your assist and follow keys/variable keystrokes to a single key (like you have your follow key).

Changed it to "home" and now it is working again. Thank you! My day just got much brighter. 8)

Also, thank you for doing the videos. They have been very helpful.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic