FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Targeting (perhaps a misunderstanding on my part)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Blameshifter

Post Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:53 am

Targeting (perhaps a misunderstanding on my part)

This is very likely attributed to my noobness, but I'm failing to get "basic" targeting to work. Specifically I'm trying to run 4 accounts, but can't get the 3 slaves to target the leader with one keystroke/action (whatever the proper terminology). Past that I'm unable to obtain/attack the leader's target. I've attempted by manually targeting the leader on the slave accounts and I've tried setting the leader as the focus target. I've set the keybindings in-game to acquire target's target and acquire focus target's target, but it's seemingly ignoring the keypresses. I can't figure out if this is an ISBoxer thing or an SWTOR thing.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Re: Targeting (perhaps a misunderstanding on my part)

Show us your ISBoxer configuration - http://isboxer.com/wiki/Configuration_Sharing
Also, what key is configured in SWTOR to assist? (acquire target's target) so I can verify that it is set right in ISBoxer
<<

Blameshifter

Post Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:01 pm

Thanks for the fast response, sir. I have my acquire target of target key set to "T" in-game.

http://privatepaste.com/48101aa669
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:32 pm

Okay. Your Game Key Bindings were not configured during the Quick Setup Wizard, so you will need to configure those now.

In the top left pane in ISBoxer, click on Variable Keystrokes. Then in the bottom left pane, click on "Assist Target", and in the bottom right set the "Default Key Combination" to T. The "Follow Target" key is not set either, so click on that one next in the bottom left pane, and set the Defautlt Key Combination field to match your in-game auto-follow hotkey.
<<

Blameshifter

Post Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:39 pm

Awesome! Thanks, man. Sorry for being a nooblet.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic