FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ground-targetted assist key map and aspect ratio questions..

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Merkwurdigliebe

Post Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:17 pm

Ground-targetted assist key map and aspect ratio questions..

I remember seeing it in a video, but as getting all four characters' cameras to point the same way in swtor is difficult, I ignored it. But can someone link me the guide or video on how to make a mapped key that broadcasts a keystroke then temporarily turns on mouse broadcasting until you click? Thanks.

Other issue is that mouse broadcasting in two-monitor, 4-box setup is difficult because my main's screen is in a different aspect ratio than the three "slave" accounts. This is because the three slave accounts are "squished" (the aspect ratio, that is, not the actual image) to fit on the other monitor. So mouse-broadcasted movements on the main screen do not match the slave screens exactly. Any way around this?
<<

Kaische

Post Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:10 am

Re: Ground-targetted assist key map and aspect ratio questions..

Use the Mapped Key Wizard and choose "Straight Key Broadcast Plus Click".

Take a look in the Wiki: Repeater and see the description of "Cursor positioning mode". This could fix your problem if you try some other modes but the best solution would be to run all your clients in the same resolution and aspect ratio.
<<

Merkwurdigliebe

Post Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:12 am

Thanks!
<<

Merkwurdigliebe

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:30 pm

A little followup on what I did: Due to the difference in window rez off the slave vs the master account, and the fact that you cannot reset the camera position in SWTOR, I put the ground-target plus click on a round-robin setting. I perform that action after trying to line up the cameras in the four windows as best as possible.

Needless to saw I rarely use GTAOE attacks in this game. Shame, too.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic