FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SWTOR 4 boxing issue.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Monkpowah

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:59 pm

SWTOR 4 boxing issue.

I can get all 4 accounts up and running and assist/following is working. My issue is with the 4th account i log in, the text in every window is distorted to the point that it's unreadable. I've tried turning the graphics from ultra to low on all accounts,text stays the same tho. Any suggestions?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Re: SWTOR 4 boxing issue.

I would assume this is related to your ISBoxer Window Layout vs the in-game windowed mode and resolution settings. For the text in every window to not be unreadably distorted, you want the game's actual resolution to either exactly match your Window Layout size, or at least be the same Aspect Ratio.

Try adjusting the windowed mode setting in the game. If it's set to borderless/maximized window (not knowing this specific game's options off the top of my head) try changing it to regular windowed mode, or to full screen mode. You may need to re-launch the game after changing this. Also make sure it's the same in all the windows ;)
<<

Monkpowah

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Re: SWTOR 4 boxing issue.

I matched up all resolutions and everything and the 4th account is no longer an issue. However I do have another issue, when i try to load my 4 account character set the 1st loads fine, then every account after i have to reload until it goes through. They seem to get stuck before getting to the character select screen, fps freezes. I exit the window out and reload the character set again and it usually works on the 2nd try.
Any suggestions?

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic