FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

strange update when using innerspace

Moderator: MiRai

<<

forgotmyname

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:40 pm

strange update when using innerspace

when i log in to swtor with out ussing innerspace i can log in with out any problems or updates.
but when i do use innerspace i needs to do a update of
- english movie 1.6 gig
- main assets 1-3 ( still dloading 3 ) of 16 gig

does any one had thos problem also ?? or am i just royaly screwing up ??
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:59 pm

Re: strange update when using innerspace

No, your screwup is that SWTOR recently switched to a stream-as-you-play system (BitRaider) and it is incompatible with multiboxing via ISBoxer. Disabling streaming/BitRaider means you must have the full client downloaded
<<

forgotmyname

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:50 am

thank you for the help i got it working now you tha man 8-)
<<

Lewis128

Post Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:19 pm

lax wrote:No, your screwup is that SWTOR recently switched to a stream-as-you-play system (BitRaider) and it is incompatible with multiboxing via ISBoxer. Disabling streaming/BitRaider means you must have the full client downloaded

how do you turn that off?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:10 am

Lewis128 wrote:
lax wrote:No, your screwup is that SWTOR recently switched to a stream-as-you-play system (BitRaider) and it is incompatible with multiboxing via ISBoxer. Disabling streaming/BitRaider means you must have the full client downloaded

how do you turn that off?

Inner Space should be automatically disabling it. You stated in your other thread that the game is downloading a second time which games just don't do on their own -- Games don't automatically download and install themselves multiple times without some sort of user interaction (choosing an install path, etc.). What you're most likely seeing is the fact that BitRaider was actually disabled and your game install is finally downloading to its full size (which can literally be gigabytes upon gigabytes of data that will need to be downloaded). The full size of your SWTOR folder should be about 30GB.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic